Thursday, September 9, 2010
My Experiences with Globaloria
I haven't had much time to get use to Globaloria because I started the class three days late and after everyone else so i was shorted on time to work with and get use to the html text. I think that I have only scratched the surface of how it all works but I'm getting the hang of it....maybe....i don't know. It'll take some time to get use to but I've done some programing in a different class so I'm kind of use to all the typing that I have to do in here. I'm still having fun though and I think me and my team are going to make the best game out of the whole class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You know, Ryan, you can work on your own time on your Game Design assignments and during activity period. I know the feeling of not scratching the surface of how everything works. I still feel that way, and I've been working with it since July. You can learn as much as you dare. Have fun, and I hope your team makes a wonderful game. Remember, it has to be educational and related to technology. Keep your focus!
ReplyDelete