Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Game Time....in Teams

This is me and my team. I am Ryan (left) I'm the programmer, content expert, and the information architect in the team, Sam (middle) She is the producer and the end user, Dalton (right) he somehow, and i don't know how he became, is the leader, graphic design, and the content developer. The role that I got on the team is the programmer and although I may not the fastest typist I am really good at coding and understanding code. I am also the information architect and the content expert because I think I know and understand the most about the information that will be put into the game. The most that I look forward to on working in teams on is once we get started on the game is doing the programming. I think that the greatest challenge is going to getting everyone onto the same mind set and getting everything to work correctly. I'm not sure how to fix the problem about the mind set thing, but the getting everything to work correctly problem I should be able to tell what the problem is by overlooking the coding again.

No comments:

Post a Comment