Friday, September 17, 2010
Mini Game
Yes I play games in my free time but I try not to do it to much because I usually have something else that I need to be doing. Instead of playing games. I play a lot of military, action, and fantasy games. I like to play those types of games because I find them more interesting than other genres. Yes it does because I didn't know how much work was involved in making games and I only made a mini game and it was a never ending game. So I can't wait to make a game with different levels in it and is a little harder to play. No and I thought it was pretty easy to make the mini game. All I had to do was copy the code down onto paper. I would have to say that the best part about this project was messing with the coding and changing some of the effects of the game around. I would have to say that the only bad part about the mini game project was if the code was messed up somewhere everything stopped working.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You need to include more than just yes and no and explain yourself in your post. Someone just reading this won't understand the answers you are referring to in the post. Edit it so that it makes sense to anyone that reads it, not just someone in your class.
ReplyDelete